The mosque is located at Mandalpara in Rajarhat union of Rajarhat Upazila of Kurigram district. It is located 4 km south-west of Rajarhat Upazila by road. The magnificent Mughal-era mosque with three domes and three mihrabs was built between 1584-160 AD. The art features of the Sultanate period and the Mughal coexistence have been combined.
From anywhere in Bangladesh, get off at the Kurigram bus stand, add an auto rickshaw and go to the Rajarhat Upazila Nirbahi Officer's Office and search for the mosque.